Friday, October 5, 2012

Taco night!  My family's favorite meal of the week.  Tonight the kids helped me make homemade corn tortillas.  They were so simple to mix up, easy to roll into balls, NOT so easy to roll flat without them crumbling or sticking to the wax paper.  We did manage to make some and they were delicious.  WAY more delicious than store bought corn tortillas!  I just did not take a picture because they were not pretty!

So far this week I've been very impressed with the kids willingness to try new things.  Hubby has had a rough week and has asked for help.  So, this weekend we will be doing a lot of prep work for his meals next week.  I just found this article on 100 Days of Real Food - if her husband can do it while traveling for work, so can't mine! 

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment