Monday, October 8, 2012

Oh my gosh, I just read a truly inspiring article from a mom of 7 who says "Planning and cooking great tasting meals for your family is not a chore, but rather a blessing that you can give your family every single day of the year."  To read the article in its entirety, please go to http://www.eatingrules.com/2012/10/it-all-begins-with-planning/.  She also has her own AMAZING story, so I definitely recommend you check it out!

My planning for the week is giving me a headache to be quite honest.  I'm trying not to look at it as a chore, but planning around all our evening activities is making it feel like one.  Mondays are going to have to become crock pot days for me.  My little man has karate at 5, my sweet young lady has piano at 5:30 (which btw is across town from karate), then she has swim team from 6:30 to 7:30.  Not sure where to stick dinner in there.  She won't be home until 8.  Maybe if I get off this computer and go prepare dinner now, my boys can eat whenever they get home and I will wait to eat with my darling daughter.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment