Sunday, September 23, 2012




This is my first post on my family's journey to becoming naturally nourished.  This past January I began a personal journey to better health after enrolling at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.  Now, it's my family's turn to join me.  I've been making small changes in their diet from the beginning - some without their knowledge. :)  Now, with the help of Andrew over at www.eatingrules.com and his October Unprocessed Challenge, and my skills as a health coach, I'm beginning the lifelong journey of helping my husband and two children nourish their bodies with whole, natural foods.

Tonight's dinner was a success - homemade, clean eating chicken nuggets, Tinkyada elbow macaroni with my homemade marinara sauce, broccoli and applesauce.  Both kids ate some broccoli!!  This was a huge step for my daughter who swore to me she would NEVER try it.  Well, she survived and hopefully will learn to love it as I have.  I will be trying new clean recipes all week in preparation for the Unprocessed Challenge.  So check back and see what I made. And head over to Eating Rules and check it out.  Join us on this journey to better health.

No comments:

Post a Comment